Hawaii Zouk Festival offers you an experience that is the quintessence of paradise. Atmosphere can take your dance festival experience to new heights.
The Sheraton Waikiki
The Sheraton Waikiki is one of the most luxurious hotels on the Island. Experience Hawaii like you have in the movies, only in real life!
- Located on one of Hawaii’s most famous beaches
- Helumoa Playground features two fresh water swimming pools, a 15-foot high by 70-foot long water slide
- Two large whirlpools with sweeping views of Waikiki Beach
- Sheraton’s Edge of Waikiki, an oasis featuring Waikiki’s premier infinity pool. The illusion extends all the way to the horizon with magnificent views of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach.
- Beyond the Infinity pool lies an intimate stretch of Waikiki beach.
- During low tide, guests sunbathe on the sand and enjoy the gentle saltwater waves.
Workshops will be held in the grand and spacious ballrooms of the Sheraton Waikiki.
There are 4 separate ballrooms for workshops, and in the evening these same rooms will transform into two magical chambers of music and dancing. At all times you are only steps away from the Grand Lanai where you can gaze out to the ocean and feel the fresh, cool Hawaiian breeze at your face.
2255 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
Other Locations of Importance:
Next Door-Cinema Lounge & Concert Hall
Party like an Island Zouker at our kickass Chinatown location where we host our weekly classes and social.
Next Door is Chinatown’s underground art and music haven.
Pre-party Location for Thursday, Nov 15, 2018
43 North Hotel Street, Honolulu, HI 96817
Street parking or paid parking lot behind venue
Location of all After Party
184 N. King Street Honolulu, 96817
Street Parking available
Duke Kahanamoku Statue in Waikiki Beach
Location of Thursday Nov 15, 2018 Dukes Day Activities
Location of Sunday Nov. 18, 2018 Hula performance
Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
Location of Thursday Nov 15, 2018 Fire Jam 8-10pm
2815 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815
Location of Monday, Nov 19, 2018 “Pirate Yacht Dance Party”!
Kewalo Basin Harbor